Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WOW, I totally suck!!!

In my defense life is out of my control lately. Yea I still suck, suck at blogging, suck at being a mom, suck at being a wife, suck at being a daughter, suck at being a sister I have been non stop at work most of this month. I have been working until at least 7pm, by the time I get home all I want to do is sit and stare at the tv with my mouth hanging open. I am so tired, so behind and feel like crawling in bed and staying there for a week.
So to all of you I have neglected, Happy Father's Day,Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, Happy whatever day. I love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't suck! I hate to hear that things have been so hectic lately...I hope things get better soon!

Megan said...

Sorry everything is so busy and stressful! I'll be thinking of you!