Saturday, June 13, 2009

Where has my time gone?????????


This is one of the places I have been spending extra time. Farm town on facebook. You build your own little farm, raise your crops, get animals, harvest your crops and sell them at the market. It is fun. check it out sometime.
Yea this week has pretty much sucked otherwise. I worked late everyday, too late and had little to no fun at all, people were crabby, DH was whinny. I think I was spoiled by my week off without being aggravated.
The workout room, downstairs is functional and I need to make sure I use it first thing in the morning or I will not make time later in the day. I will post some before and after pictures soon
For DH to hook up the satellite tv in the workout room, he had to run the wires from the box to the tv in there. To run the wires, he had to remove some ceiling tiles in my scrapbook room. Did he say anything before hand so I could cover stuff up????Hell no!!! Did he break some tiles removing them? yes! Did he make one hell of a mess ALL over my tables, supplies and even some PICTURES??? What the hell was he thinking???? Oh that's right he wasnt!!!! I could not believe the MESS! I wanted so bad to clean it up right away....but since he had to replace the broken tiles and would make a mess again, there was no point. So I blew the dust and crap off the pictures and covered everything with sheets. Since I worked such long days all this week I have not made it down there yet to clean up the mess, I am just sick over it and my hope is to get it done this weekend.
It's late and I am tired. I will post more over the weekend.

1 comment:

Roxie said...

Where has your time gone. I have awarded you One Lovely Blog Award. Check it oout on my blog