Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

Wow, I may suck, but this made my day.

My Girl Roxie at Roxie's got this award from her friend Jenn at Mueller Time
One Lovely Blog Award. So undeserved, but I will graciously accept.
The rules are:
1) Accept the award, and post a link on your blog with the person name and blog who granted the award.

2) Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Contact the choosen 10 to pass this along

my ten:
1.Tonya LeeMemoirsofamountaineer
2.KorinSweetnsassystamps
3.KarenKarenskreativekreations
4.ElizabethLizzybells
5.BethAintshecrafty
6.MeganMyWonderfulGifts
7.ZenitaMom2my4boys
8.RobynHerebyGrace
9.Christina ckmom
10.BakerellaBakerella

2 comments:

ckmom78 said...

Thanks Karen!!!

nanastell said...

Hey Karen tell the boys happy 4th