Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sensory overload

I got back home Friday evening and talk about overwhelming. I should be used it though, it's just like any other day...I walk through the door, purse on one arm and work bag on the other and someone is asking me something, where is something, look at something...after a 2 hr drive all I want to do is put my stuff down and go the bathroom. It was as if I never left. The house wasn't a total disaster, not the best, but it has been worse. Oh I do have a new stove now, why, the old one wasnt broken or anything, but DH found a great deal on a brand new stove/convection oven, just couldnt pass it up....whatever.
The boys only had one bad fight, not terrible for being gone for 5 1/2 days and only 1 pair of glasses got broken.
Just another day in paradise.




No comments: