Monday, October 12, 2009

Wow

This just goes to show you what happens when you work too many damn hrs. It has been a month since a posted last. I just hate that. Working too much and have too little free time.
We have been busy, Brendan with his football. He made Kicker as well this year, so he is doing really well with it and already talking about playing in high school. I just want to get thru this year.
Austin is wanting a "six pack". Not the kind you drink, but six pack abs. That kid is a mess. So I took him to a trainer and he and I worked out with the trainer for a Cross fit program. Holy crap, it about killed me!!! That was on Thurs and I still hurt when I have to bend down. Austin and I were both sore for days. I told him we need to get in better shape first, otherwise the trainer will just kill us.
We have been to the zoo recently, that was nice, the weather was great and went with the boys and Tonya and Albert. The monkey's were the best as usual.
I have LOTS of pictures on my camera that I need to download. That is my goal for this week, wish me luck.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I saw the sign at Tri County Fitness yesterday and thought of you! Hope you are able to walk the steps normally by now! Love ya! Was great getting to see you on Sunday. Can't wait for the