Sunday, September 13, 2009

Boy how time flies

So my 1st born turned 20 this month, yea so how the hell did that happen and where has the time gone. Hard to believe it has been 20 yrs already. Anyway the little shit went got a motorcycle.
 
He knew I didnt like them, he knew his dad didnt like them. He knew we didnt want him to get one, but he got one anyway.
He looks soooo cool, doesnt he????
Yea, whatever. I am still not happy about it, but being the scrapbooker that I am I had to take his picture with the damn bike.
Wish us both lots of luck, definitely me for sure, I am going to need it!

 


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Roxie said...

I will say a prayer for him to be safe. You know he has to find a way to express himself. There are lots worse he could do.

Megan said...

Donald would be jealous. He has always wanted a bike. Hard to believe isn't it??