Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Prom





Busy couple of weeks here lately. Tim has gone back to work, thank god. He went back last Monday and is doing ok. The Dr never found anything, which is good news. The diagnosis is hypertension. So I told him he is going to have to take up yoga and meditation. We shall see.
Erin and I had our scrapbook retreat this past weekend. It went fairly well, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and got alot done. We are looking for a different hotel to have it at in October though. Somewhere with a bigger room to crop in.
Unfortunately I missed seeing Bud & Melissa this past weekend because of the retreat and he had taken her to her prom. The pictures are ones his dad took and emailed to me. He looks so handsome in the black tux and grown up. Melissa looks just beautiful. Wished I could have seen them in person, but the pictures came out great.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Megan said...

Awww. Aren't they sweeeeeeet!!!