Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fun weekend with friends

Be sure to click on "fun weekend with friends" title & Scroll past the scary people in the pink bunny ears to the video that Tonya made. She and her wonderful husband Albert invited us to their home for fun and games. Then we sat around the camp fire and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows and made some mores(sp). The kids had a great time ( the big and little ones) and I got some great pictures.
Tonya is too darn talented and Megan and I are going to have to hold her hostage to show us how she makes these great videos.
Also Tim had a follow up with the Dr on Monday and he adjusted his medicine and so far he should return to work this coming Monday. Thank goodness.
Winter has come back with a vengeance, cold and windy, even snow flurries yesterday.
I WANT SPRING NOW!!!!!!!!!!
I havent made it to WW in 3 weeks, so I HAVE to go tonight....wish me luck!!

1 comment:

scrappin_mom3 said...

Karen,

I saw your post on http://thecuttlebugspot.com about instructions to the Easter Basket. I came up with this my basket and make my own tutorial which is posted on my blog: http://kerrikr8tions.blogspot.com.