Thursday, March 5, 2009

Valentines cards

I havent shared a project for awhile, been working too much to show anything that's anymore recent than Valentines Day, since I havent had time to work on anything lately. I am so in need of some scrapbook/papercrafting therapy! Anyway here are a few cards I made for my DH and my boys.



This one I used brown and pink card stock. Nestabilities(large scallop circle die)cut with the Cuttlebug for the center, stamped the heart. Pink and brown dotted ribbon

Valentines paper background, red card stock and white Bazzill Bling cut with Nestabilities(lable one die) in the Cuttlebug. Heart flocked sticker, red decorative ribbon with white pearls


Valentines paper, red card stock, white Bazzill Bling cut with Nestabilities (label), using the Cuttlebug. White dotted sheer ribbon and "love" rub on


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! You are so talented!