Monday, March 9, 2009

Interesting news today

I had an interesting email today from I Remember When
"It is with a heavy heart I announce that effective immediately we are closing I Remember When as it currently exists. As you know, this economy has taken a toll on every type of business, and the craft market is no exception. Unfortunately, as every company must make changes to survive this financial crisis, Xyron has had to take a hard look at our situation and make some difficult decisions.
Sincerely,
Chris Phillips
President Xyron Inc."
Well I had been talking about getting out of the "Vendor business" looks like it's a done deal now......
Now what am I going to do with all my extra products.....hmmmm....sounds like a sale to me.
I have just a few more events this year, the last one being May 2nd. So you may want to come by and get it while it lasts.
I will post more info again soon.

No comments: