Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another day in paradise....not

It's been a couple of challenging days here lately. Austin has been running a fever gets up to 103, and only down to 100 with medicine. He hasnt been sleeping well at night, which means I havent either.I have had him in bed with us but he wakes up and wants me to lay on the couch with him, why I dont know the bed is so much more comfortable. If it continues today I am taking him to urgent care since he also has a sore throat, maybe strep.
Tim went back to the cardiologist on Friday and so far everything is coming back normal, except for his blood pressure, it is still running high. So he wants to do another MRI/MRA of the renal arteries and glands. The dr. said that is what actually controls the blood pressure, I didnt know that. Anyway that is schedule for the 19th and 20th. Since Tim has been off work he has gotten alot done around the house. The laundry room is almost done, new flooring, doors and painted. The kitchen flooring is in, just need to get the trim work finished. And this past week has been working on cleaning out the basement....that is almost as good as getting the shed up....almost but not quite. I will take pics and post later sometime when it is all done.
Since Austin was sick Saturday I missed being a vendor at a crop, which means I also didnt get any work done. I havent done any scrapbooking since the Beaufort Crop and that was last month. Maybe later today I can spend some time down stairs.
Just wanted to touch base and catch up here.
Love ya mean it

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm so sorry it's been rough. I'm praying. Just think - in a few days you'll be off to visit snakes!! That is sooo exciting! (haha)

Karen said...

Oh you are just so funny. yea snakes, cant wait, my fav.