Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Home away from home

 

Atleast it used to be. These are my girls, my Angels, in the back row, from Rehabcare Outpatient Therapy, in St. Clair. That is me on the left, then Angie, Charli and Anita. I am so lucky to have such a great group to work with, when they let me that is. See St. Clair used to be the place I would go to work everyday, but Anita just took over. Just kidding, love you Anita. Actually we got busy in other facilities so I keep busy kind of running around where ever my boss tells me to go.
By the way know what Boss stands for????....big old stupid son of a bitch....but not my boss though, love ya Michelle, mean it! Where was I, oh that's right, St.Clair was my home away from home. I have worked with most of these people for many years, we know the good, the bad and the ugly. Angie has become a mini me, that happened years ago when we first started working together, but she does a great job and I couldnt do my job with out her. Charli is the best, she has fit right in with all our craziness since she come to us all the way from the other side of the bridge.She keeps us on our best behavior for the most part. Anita, new to us this year, but has jumped in with both feet and seen us at our worst and best and kept coming back, so ya we will keep her.
The great folks in the front row are some of our hardest working people you will ever meet. Left to right: Renee, Jim and Sandy. This picture was taken at Jim's graduation day, he worked really hard and did well enough to be rid of us and plans on moving back to Texas, way to go Jim, so proud. Renee and Sandy are both well on their way to joining him and graduating themselves.
I miss seeing all these people everyday!! It is nice and quiet without them sometimes, but they are like family and it's nice to be able to see them again and work with them once and awhile.
Keep up the good work ladies, you do a great job and it makes me proud when I hear nice things about you and all you do
Love ya all, mean it



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Big Gimper said...

ok, I'm commin back!!!!!!!