Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Weight Watchers

Got to love it! No really got to love it, I have no choice, this is my life now, WW
meetings every Tuesday night to weigh in and a pep talk. It will be a month this week and so far I have lost 7lbs. Not great, but not terrible either. Atleast each week I continue to lose. Now if I could just get up off of my fat, lazy ass and exercise I could and would probably lose more. So that is my goal now, to get up and move.
Austin and I used to go to the track and that little shit would run 1-2 miles each time. Me not so much, but I would walk 1 1/2 miles, and that was during the summer. Now that it is cooler we havent made it back there. Just have to start making it a habit. By the time I got home from the meeting is was getting dark, so instead he and I did Wii's Dancing with the Stars. Not a very pretty sight let me tell you, but atleast I was up and moving.

1 comment:

Roxie said...

You can do it! I have faith in you! Keep up the great job. I need to do something, but have no motivation.
Roxie