Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thank Goodness for the little things!

Boy this has been a week, First our computer crashed and burned on Friday night so my wonderful DH says lets get a new one. Sure honey and what bank are you going to rob....needless to say I am typing this on our new computer. So I saved all that I could off of the other computer on flash drives before, just in case. Thank goodness. So here it is Thurs and I have spent since Monday trying to just back up and reload my IRW business stuff. Talk about a sick feeling in your gut. All my customer info, products, inventory, tax info, everything and I could not get the damn thing to open right. After 3 emails to the web master, 4 days of total aggravation, I think I did it.\Now I am afraid to close the program now that I have it all there.
So that is #1
#2 I woke up from a sound sleep on Monday at around 12 midnight with cramps, I thinking oh great, DH is going to just kill with food by making me fat, now he istrying to poison me. I put up with the pain, on my right side and right back for about an hr and then woke DH up, got to go the the hospital I cant take the pain.
After 1/2 hr to sign in,shaking in pain, bent over, breathing heavy and hard, moaning and groaning. take my vitals, with the wonderful nurse telling me to slow down my breathing and try not to move so they can get my blood pressure, yea lady whatever. B/P was 177/99, I wonder why.
Finally follow the lovey nurse to a room, they make me walk, no w/c or anything, bent over, moaning and groaning, and her using barely enough energy to put foot in front of the other. Another nurse comes in and says,"before I ask any ?'s I am getting the DR in here to get the ok to give you something for the pain" I told her "I love you"
Turns out it was a kidney stone, and the ultra sound showed another spot possibly a cyst by my liver. Didnt get home until after 3:30 am.OH JOY!
#3 DH decides that since he wants a day or two off himself, that I shouldnt work for a couple of days, I was too tired and still doped up from the wonderful cocktail they gave me at the hospital. I didnt come down from that hight until 4pm the next day, bet that will be an expensive 12 hr high. So I did stay home on Tuesday. Wednesday I need to go to work, so guess what, DH decides he should drive me, didnt want me to have any problems or pain and be by myself. Yea whatever. So I have 1 home health patient to see at 12pm. Since we are in the area I need to get the van looked at, spent 2 1/2 hrs at the car dealers, listening to a lovely elderly bitch about her relatives, Notice I said listen, I did get to speak much, I had a book with me to read and I even put the TV on for her to watch her program and she still didnt shut up. So where is DH all this time, who the hell knows, he can only sit and listen to her for a few minutes and gets up for a walk. Lucky me! Oh and had to stop and rob another bank for that bill, cause while we were there the van needs......
#4 Oh I also have a new video camera, dont ask.....I will be on the news soon for murder though.
#5 today, Thursday, Well today was a fun day, not!!! Had a lovely abdominal/side ultrasound, by a very crabby, skinny, pregnant gal, at 9am. Then I was given 2 bottle of berry flavored barrium to drink, 1 at 10 and 1 at 11 and then go back for my CT scan at 12. DH still feels the need to drive me around, how do I get so lucky???? I have 2 home health patients I go to see before noon. At 12pm given a wonderful glass of yellow crap to drink, IV with radioactive crap. Felt like I was going to throwup and wet myself all at the same time. So I havent had anything to eat or drink since 8pm the night before, I have a raging headache, my husband is being a pain in the ass, in oh so many ways. And I have been on the toilet so many times today I lost count. I cant wait to get out of the house, w/o a driver and work a full day tomorrow.
And it is only Thursday, cant wait to see what the rest of the week has to bring.






2 comments:

The Big Gimper said...

big gurl panties...all I'm sayin!!!! hang in there!

Roxie said...

OMG---What a time you have had. I saw Tim today and he didn't mention any of it. Let me know what comes of everything.
Roxie