Tuesday, June 10, 2008

 

Well we are back and had a great time! This is our catch for our day of fishing. We were suppose to be out for 12 hrs. Yea, 12 long,hot,sweaty,smelly hrs, in the hot sun, fishing. Now keep in mind I do get sea sick, and had already had 5 days of quality time with my wonderful family. My DH wanted to go deep sea fishing on vacation again, because we all had such a great time last time. We went out for 4 hrs the last time and naturally that wasnt long enough. So this time we had to be out longer. But 12 hrs, I dont think so. Fortunately we caught our limit within 8 hrs, so we were able to head back to shore alitte eariler.
It was a great day and very successful. My brother who had never caught a fish before, not only caught 5 fish, but brought in the first keeper. Yea Tony.






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

dyana said...

Karen-

I just had to drop a note. I have met you an a few occasions--at the crop at St. Peter's church and at the Beaufort Elementary crop. I am an SU demo, and former teacher. I taught one year at Union High School, and one of my favorite students happens to be Walter! I still remember him well--had him with Mr. Juengel when he was a freshmen, and he was hilarious. After we adopted our daughter, I didn't go back to work, but he, along with a few other students always made me smile! He's a real crackerjack! Dyana Schroeder
www.dyana@fidnet.com