Thursday, June 12, 2008

Enough is enough

Okay, I have had enough. I have to win the lottery or something big. I have had NO time at all to do anything therapeutic! And vacation doesn't count. By therapeutic I mean me time, scrapbooking, papercrafting, cardmaking, time in my little happy place. I am so in need of just going down into my scrapbook room and shutting the world out and creating something. There just isnt enough time in the day sometimes though. So if I could win the lottery then I could quit my wonderful job, stay home and play. I am not one of those people who would get bored, I could always find something to do.
So I have to make a vow to myself and the blogging world to set time aside for me. It is my therapy and helps me be a happier me. So wish me luck, cause I am going to need it.




2 comments:

Erin said...

i totally agree! i havent' gotten a thing done lately!

Roxie said...

Okay
So what are you doing on June 28th?? Come the the Middle School and have a Karen day. Scrapbook Club all day starting at 10 am.
Roxie