Thursday, May 1, 2008

Well it's a start..

I have been wanting to start a blog for some time now. What really gave me the push was my totally non tech savvy friend, Roxie. Once she started her own, there was no excuse not to start mine.

This being May 1st, it seemed as good a time as any.

The weather has been really nice lately, no rain for awhile now, thank goodness. Seemed like that was all it did for days. Everything is blooming so nicely, all the flowers and the trees. I just love the spring! My boys at home ( my husband and sons) started a garden this year, yea we will see how that one goes. But they have planted different kinds of lettuce, a bunch of veggies and some fruit too. It will be great if we can get some fresh tomatoes and strawberries.

3 comments:

Roxie said...

Hey!!!
I am not totally non teck, I just have trouble with machines. I do well with the computer.
Roxie

Sue Robison said...

Hi there -
The blog looks great - thanks for sharing . . . I'm looking forward to seeing more . . . maybe some "glitter" :)

Sue

Anita B said...

Good morning Karen,

I like the new blog. It's always nice to see what you have been working on since you are the most creative person I know.

Briar is having surgery on Thursday morning so keep him in your prayers.

Anita Broeker