Saturday, May 3, 2008

Friday, May 2, 2008

IRW joins Scrapping 4 Inclusion

I have been an Instructor with I Remember When for 2 years and have loved every moment of this experience. Prior to joining IRW I was a closet scrapbooker. I had done some albums and pages but never showed them to anyone, I was afraid it would be wrong. I was looking thru a CK magazine and saw an ad looking for Xyron Instructors, so I applied. Figured what the heck, love the products and anything I did paper crafting wise was therapeutic to me. Then at the Xyron site there was a link to IRW, I followed the link and the rest is history.
Scrapping 4 Inclusion events benefit the Bubel/Aiken Foundation
I am really excited to see all the possibilities this partnership can bring to IRW and my local community
I Remember When I Remember When...sas has officially joined the Scrapping 4 Inclusion program as a National Partner to benefit The Bubel/Aiken Foundation (TBAF) Scrapping 4 Inclusion.
I am really excited to see all the possibilities this partnership can bring to IRW and my local community

No comments: