Thursday, July 30, 2009

Life or something like it......

Well it's been an interesting month to say the least! Work, yea has sucked! Every Friday this month has been really tough,(today was no picnic either) so tomorrow being the last Friday of the month, I am going with the attitude that, it's just another day and a new month is coming so I am just going to turn a negative into a positive and do the job I was hired to do. Repeat after me, I love my job, I love my job....yea whatever!!!!!!!
A close and very dear friend lost her son suddenly, so spent last week at the funeral home, not my favorite place, but she is one of my favorite people in the whole world and I love her dearly. She is a true inspiration on how I want to be when I grow up.
Brendan started football practice, and he is doing well. Unfortunately it is from 6-8pm every night, and we cant eat a big dinner before practice, and I cant eat a big dinner after 8:30pm, just too late for me. So we are working on getting on a better schedule.. yea the best laid plans just get shot to shit sometimes.
Havent done anything creative in far too long, makes for a crabby me. My girl Erin has had to change our plans the last couple of times...sick kid...sick her...hope she is feeling better this week. So my hope is to lock myself in my room and just have alittle me time. Just send me to room for the weekend and I will come out a new person.
"let not your heart be trouble", good things will come.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the next few weeks go better for you!