Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Dance


Yea been doing a little happy dance lately, and why you may ask, well on Sat morning at 4:15 am my DH and son (Brendan) left for a WHOLE WEEK. I got up when they left to say goodbye and to also savor every single second that DH is gone. Is that terrible of me?????? Dont get me wrong I do love the DH and I am sure I will miss him at some point. But I can watch what I want on tv. When I clean the house it will stay that way. ( Austin, my youngest is home with me, but he is not the messy one of the bunch and he is a people leaser) So I have been doing some extra cleaning up and throwing away, I figured if he hasnt used it, seen it or thought about it in the past 5 years, it is out of here.
So I am going to enjoy every moment I can between now and Friday night at 11:30 pm, when they are due back.
Maybe a little extra Happy dancing will help me lose some more weight also.


No comments: