Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's Barbie's World

 
It's Barbie's World, we just live in it. Actually I was cleaning up downstairs in my scrapbook room and saw my Barbie tree.
 
and I remembered I was going to post some pictures of my Barbie tree and some Barbies for my friend Jim
   
These are some of my dolls I keep on a shelf in my scrapbook room. One of my favorites is the Catwoman Barbie and the India Barbie.
 
This Barbie case sits on top of a cabinet in my room and it holds 3 Barbies and 1 Ken and lots of clothes & shoes. I bring this upstairs when the little girls come over that we babysit ( Sophie and Anna) they have a ball with these and will play with them for hours.
 
These are some things I have a top of a shelf in my bedroom. My brother is kind enough to help me keep my collection growing and gives me new ornaments as gifts every year.
Love me some Barbie

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Big Gimper said...

OMG You are sooooooo cool!