Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bad blogger again

Not sure where the time has gone lately. Everyone has been fighting some kind of bug lately, nothing worse than having the day off from work, but being sick and not able to enjoy it.
I have started the 365 album, been taking pictures, but haven't put them in the album for the last couple of weeks.
DH has been off work the last couple of weeks....lord give me the strength... having some B/P issues and high cholesterol the Dr's are running some tests. So lucky me he decided to get some things done around the house....replaced the flooring in the laundry room $$$, painted ( a color I didn't pick out) lovely raspberry with white trim$$$ and new white doors with new door knobs, $$$$. Oh wait I almost forgot the new washer and dryer, front loading of course, MAJOR $$$$$$$$$. I remember that purchase quite well...I was at the drive thru of the local pharmacy and my cell phone rings and the lady on the other end says" I am calling to get your authorization for your husband to use your line of credit for a purchase" "OOOkkk, where are you and what purchase? actually is my wonderful husband there and if so may I speak to him?"...see we had talked about the washer and dryer and I had a hard time justifying that much $. Well wouldn't you know that Lowes was having a GREAT sale and we can save a ton of money.
Several trip to Lowes later, we have flooring to put down in the kitchen, a new light over the kitchen table, a new storm door, and a new propane fireplace. More $$$$
After all of that the dishwasher goes out, $$$$, the water heater goes out, $$$$, the water softner goes out, $$$$. Oh and best of all the furnace went out last month ( that's why he got the propane fireplace) MAJOR, MAJOR, MAJOR $$$$$$$$$$$
So basically I had me a little nervous breakdown, I think I need to be treated and tested for high B/P. And I am taking up a collection for bail $ for when I go to jail for murder. Since I have shared this all with you, I am hoping for some support and witnesses that will say it was totally justified!!!!!!!!!
So back to the 365 album, all of the pictures I have taken have been of... come on you can figure it out....yup a furnace, water heater, dishwasher, laundry room, fireplace, oh and the furnace guys truck in the driveway....good times, oh the memories.
Love you all, mean it and keep me in your prayers!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Roxie said...

Oh My!!!
You need a break from life for awhile.

Karen said...

April 17th here I come