Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Good Times

 

 
 

These are some pictures from my scrapbooking weekend. We stayed at the Drury Plaza Hotel, very nice. It was great to crop, eat, sleep do whatever and not have to cook, clean or yell at anyone.
The next picture is the table I sat at with some of Erin's friends an co-workers and their moms, starting with Erin in the brown tee shirt, going counterclock wise, Tracy, Missy, Libby, Pat (Libby's mom), Karen(Tracy's mom) and I sat next to Karen.
Last but not least my girl Erin, Love me some Erin time.
We cropped, we talked, we laughed and we bitched alittle, sometimes alot. But this weekend was some great therapy for me. Hated to leave, but we will do it again.
Next time I will post some pictures of the projects I worked on, Rehabcare album, vacation and 365 album.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Roxie said...

Glad you had a great time.
Roxie