Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Christmas cards

 
 
 

I was cleaning up in my scrapbook room and came across these cards I didnt post from Christmas.
The first one is embossed with the snowflake folder,using the Cuttle Bug, on white Bazzill Bling. Red Bazzill for the Nestabilities Lable One ( I love this shape)Rub on for the sentiment, sticker snow flake and red ribbon.
The second one again used the snowflake folder, nestablities lable one, and scalloped circle. Rub on, ribbon and a sticker. Simple but classic looking.
Lastly the card I sent to some people this year. I was so pleasantly surprised by how this card came out. White Bazzill Bling, snowflake folder as the base. The wreath was made using the Martha Stewart branch punch, so each section was punched and run thru the Xyron sticker maker and laid out to make the shape of the wreath, pretty cool huh? Red bling and a red ribbon. I really loved how the card some out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: