Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The good, the bad and the ugly

What to start with first....the good, lost another 2.4 lbs, making it a total of 20.6 lbs, feels really good! Eating all the junk from christmas has really made me feel like shit. Too much chocolate, hard to believe that is even possible, candy and cookies. Eating healthy really makes me feel better.
Next... could be bad or ugly depends on how you look at it. I had to call my boss today and tell her I lost us $24,000.00 in charges. Yea that's a hell of alot of money. How you might ask, well we do outpatient therapy in St. Clair. I havent been there much, so I havent kept up on things the way I should. We have a patient that is Medicaid only, young stoke pt. Well that pt has been on for a very long time, being seen by Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy. Over the course of her treatments the bill totals $24,000.00 and Medicaid doesnt pay squat. So I let her hear it from me directly instead of form someone else and if I have to turn in my resignation I will. So I may be looking for a job soon.
Next...My wonderful son, started at ECC this year through the A + program, which is a program that the state pays for your education and you end up with an Associates Degree. Who can turn down a free education...well apparently he can. He was too busy spending all of his free time doing lord knows what. And didnt do his homework until 11 at night or later, ended up with a GPA of 2.3. Which is .2 too low. All he had to do was maintain a C or better, but no he didnt like school and was more interested in other things. So this coming semester he has to pay for it himself, cause dear old mom doesnt have the $. If he can get a student loan and get his GPA back up to 2.5 then he can qualify for A+ again. He and I are going to be having a come to Jesus talk before school starts again.
Next...We have a crazy neighbor that is becoming a pain in the ass, and I do mean crazy...this is a story all on it's own and will save for another time.
Next..I came home in a pissy mood; work, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Was a bit of a bitch, that was approx 5 hrs ago. This caused DH to go off the deep end, all because I had a hair up my butt. I have since apologized for over reacting, small lie to keep the peace. Well not good enough I guess, cause he still isnt speaking to me...not sure that, that is a bad thing necessarily.
But hey, I still lost wt during the holidays, and next weekend my girl (Erin) and I are going to a weekend crop, from Fri at 9am thru Sun at 4pm. No kids, no husbands, free happy hour, scrapbooking, Archivers across the street and the cheesecake factory next door. I think I will make it through the rough stuff for all of that.
Have a Happy New Year

No comments: