Tuesday, October 21, 2008

okay, so now I suck

Not such a great week, but could have been much worse!!! Weigh in was tonight and I am up .6lbs. That wasnt actually what I was hoping for, considering I finally got up off my fat ass and worked out 3 times in the past week. Did a 20 min, pretty intense workout ( I know 20 mins isnt much, but for me it was hell, as I HATE!!!!!!!!exercise!!!!!!!!!) So I worked up a sweat, to make up for my bad diet habits this past week. Saturday night was the schools big spaghetti supper and I won a big batch of brownies topped with powdered sugar during the cake walk. But I started out being good and gave 1/2 of it away, it was the other 1/2 that screwed me big time...saturday night I joined my son by having ice cream with him, real chocolate ice cream and couldnt help myself and put a piece of brownie under the ice cream, boy that was damn good, I enjoyed every bite.
Then on Sunday I found a Nestles crunch bar, not a mini one either, but a full sized, real chocolate bar...1/2 way thru it I did say to myself, "self you really dont need this" but it was too late and I finished the whole thing. This wasnt not nearly as good as the ice cream and brownie and quite honestly it did make me feel kind of sick, so lesson learned there. And then my DH went and made fried chicken for lunch on Sunday. Now bear in mind for the past 7 weeks I have cut all the fat off my meat that I have eaten and not eaten any of the the skin on the baked chicken, but that fried chicken was impossible to resist. No will power at all and I ate 3 chicken wings, skin and all and even pulled some extra skin off on pieces on the plate.
So yea, I suck!!! But considering how bad I was to gain .6 lbs isnt terrible, but now I will have to work twice as hard to lose next week. Wish me luck, cause I am going to need it.
Oh one of my fellow WW told me tonight that when I get tempted to say " nothing tastes as good as being thin will feel" or something like that, so that will have to be my new mantra....(mmmm, moosa, ooommm, moosa, mmmm yea life is good!)

2 comments:

The Big Gimper said...

One word...Shitzu!!!!! ask Psycho!!!!!

The Big Gimper said...

One word...Shitzu!!!!! ask Psycho!!!!!