Thursday, September 4, 2008

Boy I suck

So here it is Thurs, I still havent unpacked all my scrapbook stuff from the retreat and my room is still a mess. I have a 12 hr crop this coming Saturday, on the 6th. I have nothing ready yet. I have to prepare for a class and get supplies ready for that class and I got nothing, nada. And now I feel like I am coming down with a cold.
I cant concentrate to getting something ready for my class, all I want to do is go to bed.
Ok I am done bitching now. It's late, hopefully I will dream of a great project to do and hurry to get it ready tomorrow.
Boy I love this scrapbooking world of mine

1 comment:

Anita B said...

I just got your email about the garage sale. I am so excited. I haven't been able to scrap for so long. I promised Briar that I would make him a scrapbook of his journey of treatment for the tumor so I need to pick up some stuff for that. See you there.