Monday, September 22, 2008

Bad Blogger

I have been so busy doing lord knows what...had the scrapbooking garage sale and that was a good success, I sold enough to give it to my oldest ( Bud) for his 19th birthday. Then this past Sat was St. John the Baptist Catholic School – Gildehaus's 10 semi annual 12 hr crop. I am very happy to say I got alot done, I only have 2 pages left to finish an album I am working on, yea me. Also I had a helper this time as well, Erin ( my girl) helped me load and unload and sat with me at my table. She helped great people and said all the right things. Thanks Erin, love ya, mean it! I have been thinking about not being a vendor after the 1st of the year. It is not as much fun as it used to be and I am not getting hardly anything done for myself. I have become such a collector of scrapbooking products and not producing as much as I would like to. So we will see how I feel at the end of the year.
Be sure and go to my friend Jim's blog at-http://www.jimfrederickstudios.com/blog/index.php, He is not just a new friend, but was a patient of ours at Rehabcare outpatient. He just graduated on Friday and drove for the first time in 2 years. I am so happy that we were able to give him the opportunity to try it before he went home. Driving can give you such a feeling of independence. Jim you go out there in the world with your big boy undies and show them what you can do. We are very proud of you!

1 comment:

The Big Gimper said...

the srapbooker with the nads!!!!...so lucky to have bumped into you and the girls!!!