Wednesday, May 28, 2008

well crap

So very frustrated, we have not had internet access for over the past 5 days. I am not sure who was suffering more me, Tim or the boys. You dont realize how much you use it, or how much you cant do, until you dont have it.
So lets see what has happened since I posted last....Walter graduated!!!!I only used 3 tissues. His dad, Walter III, was there, my brother Tony and one of best friends Angie and her family came. Wow it is so hard to believe how quickly those years have gone by.
I will post a picture shortly.
I have been working my butt off ( not enough thought it is still all back there) trying to get ready at work so we can take a week off. Looking forward to getting away, it is just such a bite to get everything caught up at work and home to be able to be off.
Brendan (12 yr old) is having his 6th grade graduation tomorrow. Any excuse to celebrate and get a gift I guess. He is a good kid though, gets great grades, is helping more around the house, but has the crappy 12 yr old attitude, cant wait until the teen years hit.
Only 2 more 1/2 days at school and the boys are really biting at the bit to be done.
Soon enough though they will be complaining they are bored. Oh to be young and have nothing but time to be bored!!
Oh planning a scrapbook retreat, first one for me. There should be plenty of room for everyone and there is dorm style sleeping, wont that be fun! Tim is already planning the menu.
I will write more again soon.
I write

1 comment:

patmoffitt said...

Karen,
Love your blog, and you should be very proud. Can't wait for the scrapbook retreat! See you there.
Pat Moffitt