Friday, May 9, 2008

Rehab Graduation


Just so you know I just play a scrapbook instructor on TV....kidding. By day I am a Physical Therapist Assistant/Program Director (cheap labor) at Rehabcare Outpatient Therapy in St.Clair, Missouri. We have been open as an Outpatient Clinic for almost a year. Our first patient was "Tom", he came to us after we had been open about 1 month.
Well Tom graduated!!!! We had a little party for him and another graduate, Janet. It was great to see them both do so well, and return to a higher level of function. They were both such hard workers and really made our jobs easy.
Pictured is Anita ( with the big back, inside joke), Charli, Jim ( another hard working, amazing patient), Janet (seated wearing the cap),Tom ( standing wearing the cap), me (short, fluffy one) and Angie ( my right hand gal).
I am really fortunate to be able to work in such a great place with some terrific people, oh and my co-workers aren't have bad either.
To quote Jim ( with his permission)~Tough times don't last,tough people do~J.Fredrick~Jim Frederick Studios
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jennie bax said...

Hi Karen! My name is Jennie (Frederick) Bax, Jims cousin. He told me about you and was very encouraging to make me introduce myself to you. I too am a "scrapbook junkie". I live in Jeff City and would love to get in contact with you about scrapping sometime. I also currently trying to get a scrapbook service business underway. Please feel free to contact me @ jennagump@yahoo.com. Hope to heqar from you soon.