Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Midwest Scrappers

 
Posted by Picasa

I have a great group of ladies that I get together with once a month to crop. For lack of a better name, we are the Midwest Scrappers. The first meeting there were just 2 of us, Gloria and myself. Since that first meeting we have had up to 12 ladies. We usually meet on a Friday night, start at around 6:30p.m. and go until whenever. Well whenever this past Friday was 2:30am. That's when I looked at the clock and told Erin, girl it is time to pack it up and go home.
We have a great time though, we scrap, talk,laugh, & eat (always have chocolate on hand).

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey Karen!

I had a great time the other night. I am so excited to get my new scraprack stuff. Thanks for putting together the Friday night crops, it such a great way to start the weekend! YOur the best.