Monday, May 12, 2008

Graduation page

 
I used the EDS(Everyday Stories) system to start this graduation page for Bud. For the second page of this set-up I will use his picture with him in his cap and gown.
The thing that makes the EDS unique is that I can put the picture or pictures in the pockets, thru out the entire album first and have an album to view and show people. Then go back and embellish and journal on the pages as I wish, yet the album can still be viewed and enjoyed.
This system has really made my scrapbooking so much easier to keep up on. I really love it.
I did do things alittle different with this particular page and that some of the embellishments on the paper as I would normally do, but then some of the elements are placed on the outside of the page protector, giving the page even more depth and uniqueness.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: